|Good ideas, sound decisions, and hard work, of course, but there are so many things you also need to do or know to ensure success: |
The Small Business Start-up and Management Guide has the answers to these and many other imporant questions related to starting up your own business.
- Do you know the proper way to start up your own business?
- Do you know how to develop a workable business plan?
- Do you know where you can find financing sources?
- Do you know how you can ensure compliance with governmental business regulations and licensing requirements?
- Do you know how to maintain financial control of your company?
- You have a great new product or service, but what do you know about marketing and sales?
- Your product or service is now ready for marketing. Are you prepared for incoming orders?
- Do you know how to determine what ownership form to use and the liability and tax implications?
The Guide, written by SCORE counselors who have "been there and done that," has been effectively used and accepted by over 18,000 entrepreneurs nationwide. The Guide provides all the information needed to start or operate a small business.
The manual contains sixteen chapters of "Gotta Know" information to help you develop, grow your business and make a profit! The newly revised 9th edition is now available.